Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Finally a new update! More Paintings.



Finally got the time to put up a pretty up to date selection of the paintings I've been doing the last 3 months. In this includes probably some of my worst and best paintings. Starting from painting number one up through thirty three, with plenty more to come.

I am going to be starting to actually spend more then two hours on these and to try to start getting them to a more finished look. That is my goal.

While some of these paintings were done from life, or photos taken myself, some of these practice portraits were done using photo reference from other artists (burdick, wiestling, lipking and coupon) in my attempts to learn something from them.

I would love to hear some feed back about any of them. Thanks.

1 comment:

KarleighJae said...

Wow Sean Brown. It's great to see your paintings. It makes me want to go paint. I'd like to see them when they are more complete.

I started a blog for artists. If you know of anyone that would be interested in participating in it please send them the link. I hope you'll participate too.

~Karleigh Jae
www.thecreativecore.blogspot.com